Join the Fitness Program for your heart
Has your New Year’s resolution to get fit come and gone faster than you can say, “Bless Your Heart”? Well, you aren’t alone. According to Discover Happy Habits, only 64% of people who make a New Year’s resolution make it to February without breaking it.
Don’t fret, though. You can start fresh this month and improve your heart health in the process. The Fitness Program, available through your HealthSelectSM medical plan, can help you get active and stay motivated. Join during February with no enrollment fee when you use code FEBFIT22 at sign up.
The Fitness Program gives you access to a variety of gyms in your area, as well as digital classes you can do from home. The digital content includes a variety of on-demand videos, live streams, workout and wellness videos and nutritional tutorials. This option is perfect if you don’t know where to start or how to keep your workout routine fresh.
To enroll, call (888) 762-BLUE (2583) toll-free, Monday–Friday, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. CT. and use FEBFIT22 to wave the enrollment fee.
Fitness Program benefits include:
- flexible membership options with no long-term contract starting at just $19 a month for in-person memberships,
- unlimited access to over 12,400 participating fitness centers nationwide,
- digital-only membership for just $10 a month,
- easy online enrollment; automatic monthly payment withdrawal,
- discounts on services from health and well-being professionals such as acupuncture, personal training, massage and more and
- Blue Points℠ earned when you enroll and track weekly visits.
To learn more, visit the Fitness Program web page for more details.