Participants Impacted by Hurricane Harvey
If you have been affected by Hurricane Harvey, we can help you get access to your HealthSelect medical benefits. Call a Personal Health Assistant to:
- Find a doctor, hospital or dialysis center that is available and in-network
- Request a temporary medical ID card
- Get information about your coverage and benefits
Call toll-free (800) 252-8039
Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. central time (CT)
Saturday 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. CT
Until September 16, 2017, MDLive® is offering free medical visits to anyone who has been impacted by Hurricane Harvey. Visit http://www3.mdlive.com/harveypr and use code “HARVEY2017”.
Virtual Visits are a convenient option when you need non-emergency, urgent care. With virtual visits, you have access to a licensed doctor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Doctor On Demand is available via video conference.
- MDLive is available by phone and video conference.
Download a digital ID card
If you are a HealthSelectSM of Texas or Consumer Directed HealthSelectSM participant and don't have your new medical ID card handy, you can call a Personal Health Assistant or print a temporary card by logging in to Blue Access for MembersSM.