Taking the Health Assessment is good for your heart
February is heart health month and a great time to check in with this hard-working muscle. Did you know that in the span of 70 years, a human heart beats on average, more than 2.5 billion times?* Making healthy choices in your everyday life can help keep your heartbeat strong.
To get a pulse on your overall health, take the Health Assessment through the Well onTarget® portal available to HealthSelect participants. The Health Assessment uses adaptable questions to learn more about your current health status. It will identify what you are doing well as well as opportunities for improvement.
After you take the assessment, you will get a personal wellness report and recommendations in such areas as preventive health, managing stress and improving cholesterol, through the Well onTarget dashboard. If you are registered for Blue PointsSM, you will earn 2,500 points for completing your Health Assessment (once per six months). Ask your employer if your agency offers any incentives for taking the assessment.
To log in to Well onTarget and take the Health Assessment:
- Go to www.healthselectoftexas.com.
- Click on “Log In” in the upper right-hand corner.
- If you already have a Blue Access for MembersSM account, log in. If you do not have an account yet, click “Register Now” and use your medical ID card to create an account.
- Once you’re logged in to Blue Access for Members, click “Well onTarget” under the Quick Links on the left.
- If you’ve already registered for Well onTarget, you’ll be signed in automatically. If this is your first visit to Well onTarget, answer the questions to create your account.
If you have questions about how to log in to Well onTarget, or how to find the Health Assessment, call a BCBSTX Personal Health Assistant toll-free at (800) 252-8039 Monday–Friday, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. and Saturday 7 a.m. - 3 p.m. central time.