SUMMER ENROLLMENTVIEW DETAILS
Live Inspired: Top 10 ways to care for your body and mind in 2019
A well-nourished life is a happy and healthy life, and that doesn’t only mean a good diet and exercise. Start taking care of your wellbeing today by adding in some simple daily practices:
- Cultivate positivity and gratitude — Move from fear to love in your life. When a negative thought arises, counter it with something positive.
- Be resilient — Learning to bend before you break when faced with a challenge is an opportunity to learn and grow from adversity. Consider taking a stress management course through Well onTarget®.
- Clear the clutter — Ridding yourself of what no longer serves you can be both a physical and emotional clearing.
- Live your purpose and passion — Do what you love and love what you do. If you are in a position in any part of your life that is no longer serving you, make a plan and try to move on.
- Mind the food on your fork — Stay hydrated and eat whole clean (unprocessed) foods. Did you know HealthSelect participants have access to online weight management programs Naturally Slim® and Real Appeal®?
- Move your body — Find simple ways to keep moving that your body loves and that you can enjoy. Use a fitness tracker from Well onTarget to log your activity. Did you know HealthSelect participants earn Blue PointsSM for logging fitness activities?
- Nurture your spirituality — Embrace the love and energy that flows through you when you feel a connection to something bigger than yourself.
- Relax — Take time daily, weekly and monthly for you! Did you know coloring can be relaxing? Try these free coloring sheets .
- Rock your relationships — Your vibe attracts your tribe! Who supports, respects and honors you? Who do you need to forgive? Who do you need to establish some boundaries with? Surround yourself with a support team of family, friends, healthcare professionals and pets.
- Enrich your finances — Being a good steward of your money brings great rewards. Well onTarget offers a financial wellbeing course!
Once we create the space we need, the process of changing other habits begin to flow more naturally. We begin to want to nourish ourselves because we know it will feel good. That is when you know you love yourself--when you recognize the value of feeling good!
Get started with Well onTarget
Log in to your Blue Access for MembersSM account and click "Well onTarget" under Quick Links.
If you have questions about Well onTarget or the health and wellness resources available to you, call a BCBSTX Personal Health Assistant toll-free at (800) 252-8039 Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Saturday 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. central time.