Enjoy a variety of virtual fitness classes for only $10 a month (plus tax) and skip the enrollment fee! The digital-only fitness program gives you access to 100s of on-demand and live workouts you can do from the comfort of your own home…or anywhere your fitness takes you.
As a HealthSelect participant, you and your covered dependents, ages 16 and older, are eligible to join. (Dependents younger than 18 must be accompanied by an adult.)
Cost of membership
- One-time $19 (plus tax) enrollment fee (no enrollment fee for digital-only membership)
- Five no-contract membership package options to fit your budget
- 12% family bundle discount
- Discounts on studio fitness classes
- Fitness Program mobile app
Digital Content Only
For $10 a month, you can access hundreds of on-demand videos and live streams.
Content includes workouts, wellness videos and nutrition tutorials.
The digital-only plan waives the sign-up fee. This plan does not include access to any in-person facilities.
Locate a fitness center
To find participating gyms in your area, sign in to the Fitness Program through your Blue Access for MembersSM account or download the Well onTarget Fitness Program app.
Remember, you have access to all locations within the plan tier you select, as well as those of the lower tiers.
Participating facilities can change at any time so be sure to check the gym locator at the link above for the most up-to-date list of facilities in your area.
Virtual fitness classes
Fitness Program members now have access to virtual fitness through their existing Fitness Program membership. You will have access as long as you remain in the fitness program.
- Full access to thousands of online fitness videos and live classes - all included within your Fitness Program membership
- Digital classes include cardio, bootcamp, barre, yoga and more
- Stay active from the comfort and safety of your own home with this additional option
- Access digital classes through the Well onTarget Fitness Program portal, or directly through the BurnAlong website after you create your account
How to enroll
- Log in to your Blue Access for Members.
- Click “Fitness Program” under Quick Links on the left. You will be redirected to Well onTarget.
- If you already have a Well onTarget account, you’ll be automatically signed on. If you do not have an account yet, follow the prompts to create one.
- Click “Enroll Now” in the top right.
- Follow the prompts to join the Fitness Program.
Or you can call the Fitness Program toll-free at (888) 762-BLUE (2583), Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. CT.
Membership can be cancelled at any time by calling the Fitness Program toll-free at (888) 762-BLUE (2583).
Earn 2,500 Blue Points for joining the Fitness Program and up to 300 points per week for weekly fitness center visits**. Learn more about the Blue Points program.
As a member of the Fitness Program, you can save money with a nationwide network of 40,000 health and well-being providers through the WholeHealth Living Choices Program.*** Services include:
- Childbirth education
- Nutrition counseling
- Personal training
To take advantage of these discounts, register through your Fitness Program portal.
* The one time enrollment fee and monthly membership fee for the Fitness Program are both subject to applicable taxes. Members must be 16 or older to join the Fitness Program. Members younger than 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
** Blue Points Program Rules are subject to change without prior notice. See the Program Rules on the Well onTarget Member Wellness Portal for more information.
*** The Fitness Program and its discounts are provided through Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX) to HealthSelect of Texas® participants. It is not a covered health service under the HealthSelect of Texas plan. Please refer to your Master Benefit Plan Document or call a BCBSTX Personal Health Assistant toll-free at (800) 252-8039 for specific information about your plan's covered benefits. Use of the Fitness Program does not affect your health insurance premium, nor do costs of Fitness Program services or products count toward your calendar year or lifetime maximums and/or plan deductibles. Members are responsible for all fees, dues, taxes and other charges related to the Fitness Program. Refer to the program terms and conditions for further details.
BCBSTX does not guarantee or make any claims or recommendations regarding the services or products offered under the Fitness Program. You may want to consult with your physician prior to use of these services and products. BCBSTX reserves the right to discontinue or change this discount program at any time without notice.
The Fitness Program is provided by Tivity HealthTM, an independent contractor that administers the Prime Network of fitness locations. The Prime Network is made up of independently owned and operated fitness locations.