SUMMER ENROLLMENTVIEW DETAILS
Health and Wellness/Incentives
A new way to experience well-being
The well-being program is centered on you, providing the right mix of tools, resources and programs to meet your health and wellness needs. Whether you are managing a health condition, learning to prepare healthy meals for your family, running your first 5K or simply trying to manage stress, we're here to help.
Care management clinicians
Managing your health better can pay off in the long run.
BCBSTX clinicians are available to help you achieve your health goals. They can provide support, point you to local resources, coordinate with your physicians and answer questions to help empower you to properly manage your health condition.
Health and education resources
- The Well onTarget® wellness website will provide you with tools to help you set and reach your wellness goals.
- Wellness coaches are available to help you with a variety of topics and issues such as nutrition, fitness, exercise and stress management.
- The Fitness Program is a flexible membership program you can use to gain access to more than 9,000 fitness centers.
- Programs for weight loss and weight management can help you feel better, have more energy and cut your risk for many health conditions.
- Tobacco cessation resources provide support when you need help quitting tobacco.
- Maternity resources are available to support healthy pregnancies through every stage.