Improve your health and the way you feel by breaking the habit.
Quitting Tobacco is a self-directed online program designed to help you quit using tobacco and stay tobacco-free.
The course covers:
- Basics of tobacco cessation
- Goal settings
- Learning how to manage and identify triggers
The program also includes:
- Supplemental articles
- Milestone assessments
- Tracking tools
- Challenge activities
Take the First Step!
To access Quitting Tobacco:
- Access Well onTarget by logging into your Blue Access for MembersSM account and clicking on the Well onTarget link on the left side of the homepage under “Quick Links”
- Click “Menu” in the upper left corner
- Select “Courses”
- Select “Quitting Tobacco”
For questions or more information about quitting tobacco, contact a Personal Health Assistant. Tobacco cessation programs and prescription drugs are available at no cost to eligible members.