Get your reward for treating yourself well this year
If you’ve been taking advantage of Well onTarget® this year, great work! When you completed the Health Assessment, synced a fitness device, completed a self-management program or joined the Fitness Program, you took steps toward a heathier lifestyle. By using these wellness resources offered by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX) as part of your HealthSelectSM medical plan, you’ve earned Blue PointsSM. Now’s the time to spend them!
HealthSelectSM participants can redeem up to 17,325 Blue Points each year for items including fitness gear, activity trackers, apparel, electronics, home goods and more. Any remaining Blue Points roll over to the next year. Log in to Well onTarget to check how many Blue Points you’ve earned and spend them before the year ends.
AlwaysOn® Wellness App
If you’re looking for a way to earn more points, download the AlwaysOn® Wellness app. The app allows you to access Well onTarget on the go, so you can:
- complete your Health Assessment (earn 2,500 twice a year),
- join self-management programs (earn 1,000 points per quarter) and
- sync your fitness tracker (earn 10 points per day just for wearing your device).
Wellness education for the New Year
With the new year around the corner, it’s not too early to start thinking about your health and wellness goals. You have access to the following webinars that can educate and motivate you toward your goals, whether your focus is to get more active or to start eating better or both:
- Fitness Connect Community. The Employees Retirement System of Texas and BCBSTX invite Texas state employees to talk about fitness topics and share their successes and challenges. These quarterly 15-minute sessions can help attendees get fit and stay healthy. See list of topics and register.
- Nutrition Connect Community. Healthy eating is key to a healthy life. Join BCBSTX to learn how to incorporate foods into your daily routine that support your optimal health. Each month, attendees can connect with other participants and share their experiences. See list of topics and register.
To learn more about Well onTarget and other wellness resources available to you, visit www.healthselectoftexas.com or call a BCBSTX Personal Health Assistant at (800) 252-8039 (TTY: 711), Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Saturday, 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. CT.