Well onTarget® offers personalized tools and resources to support your health and wellness.
OnMyWay Health Assessment
The OnMyWay Health Assessment, sometimes known as a health risk assessment, uses adaptable questions to learn more about your current health status, including how your health compares with others in your age group. It will identify what you are already doing well and where there are opportunities for improvement. After you take the assessment, you will get a personal wellness report. You can also compare your results with previous reports! Your answers will help tailor the Well onTarget portal with the programs that may help you reach your goals.
Check with your Benefits Coordinator to see if your employer allows you to receive wellness incentives for completion of a health assessment. Once you take the Health Assessment, you can print a certificate of completion.
There are courses on a variety of subjects available through Well onTarget. Some courses, like Quitting Tobacco, Weight Management, and Managing Stress, are designed to help you improve your health. Others are meant to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle, like Preventive Health and Sleep Health.
Courses include up to twelve lessons. They can be completed at your own pace, but one per week is suggested.
Health and wellness tools and trackers
Well onTarget offers many wellness resources, plus syncs with many fitness devices. You can access:
- Articles, tools and condition management information
- Interactive symptom checker
- Track a wide range of health factors from nutritional choices and stress levels to blood pressure and tobacco use
Certiﬁed health coaches are available by phone or secure messaging through Well onTarget.
Personalized coaching can help you reach your goals. Coaches can:
- Help you quit tobacco or get support for maintaining your tobacco free status
- Help you improve your physical fitness, nutrition, blood pressure or cholesterol
- Put you in touch with a registered dietitian who can help you understand your relationship with food
- Share ideas for making healthy eating choices
- Design a health and wellness plan that's right for your ﬁtness level, lifestyle and goals
- Find creative, healthy ways of thinking and acting that could combat stress
Well onTarget's mobile app — AlwaysOn — allows you to:
- Take your Health Assessment
- Set personal health and wellness goals and track your progress
- Connect with a wellness coach through secure messaging or by using the click-to-call feature
- Track data synced from more than 80 fitness devices and apps
Whether you're trying to lower your cholesterol, manage stress, fit more exercise into your daily routine or find other ways to reach your wellness goals, the AlwaysOn mobile app can help.
Download AlwaysOn from Google Play or Apple Store
Log in to Blue Access for MembersSM to access Well onTarget.