Well onTarget® offers personalized tools and resources to support your health and wellness.
OnMyWay Health Assessment:
The OnMyWay Health Assessment uses adaptable questions to learn more about your current health status, including how your health compares with others in your age group. It will identify what you are already doing well and where there are opportunities for improvement. After you take the assessment, you will get a personal wellness report. Your answers will help tailor the Well onTarget portal with the programs that may help you reach your goals. If your employer allows you to receive wellness incentives for completion of a health assessment, take the OnMyWay Health Assessment.
- Self-directed courses: Learn more about nutrition, ﬁtness, losing weight, quitting smoking and managing stress
- Health and wellness information
- Tools and trackers: food and exercise diary, symptom checker and health trackers
Certiﬁed health coaches are available by phone or secure messaging through Well onTarget.
Health coaches can:
- Put you in touch with a registered dietitian who can help you understand your relationship with food
- Share ideas for making healthy eating choices
- Design a health and wellness plan that's right for your ﬁtness level, lifestyle and goals
- Find creative, healthy ways of thinking and acting that could combat stress
Well onTarget's mobile app — AlwaysOn — allows you to:
- Take your Health Assessment
- Set personal health and wellness goals and track your progress
- Connect with a wellness coach through secure messaging or by using the click-to-call feature
- Track data synced from more than 80 fitness devices and apps
Whether you're trying to lower your cholesterol, manage stress, fit more exercise into your daily routine or find other ways to reach your wellness goals, the AlwaysOn mobile app can help.
Download AlwaysOn from Google Play or Apple Store
Log in to Blue Access for MembersSM to access Well onTarget.