Your HealthSelect plan includes comprehensive medical, mental health and prescription drug benefits.
Medical ID card:
Your medical ID card is the key to accessing all your medical benefits. Learn more.
Explanation of benefits:
An explanation of benefits is a notification provided to members when BCBSTX processes a health care claim. Learn more.
Plan requirements, benefits and coverage:
- 2019 HealthSelect of Texas (In-Area) Master Benefit Plan Document (MBPD)
- 2019 HealthSelect of Texas Out-of-State MBPD
- 2019 Consumer Directed HealthSelect MBPD
- 2019 HealthSelect Secondary MBPD
Plan Year 2019 and 2020 Summary of Benefits and Coverage documents:
- PY 2019 HealthSelect SBC
- PY 2019 HealthSelect Out-of-State SBC
- PY 2019 Consumer Directed HealthSelect SBC
- PY 2019 HealthSelect Secondary SBC
- PY 2020 HealthSelect SBC
- PY 2020 HealthSelect Out-of-State SBC
- PY 2020 Consumer Directed HealthSelect SBC
- PY 2020 HealthSelect Secondary SBC
Prescription drug and optional benefits
For more information about your prescription drug benefits, go to the Prescription Drug Benefits page.
The Employees Retirement System of Texas®(ERS) website has more information about dental and/or vision coverage offered through ERS For information go to Optional Add-on Benefits .