Resources for Benefits and Wellness Coordinators
How can Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX) help you?
In your role as a Benefits and/or Wellness Coordinator, we know how important it is to help your employees understand their benefits and but the many programs available to them, often at no additional cost.
This place is a great place to start when you're looking for materials to share. The resources here are designed to help you engage employees in their health and wellness. We add new resources to this page as they become available. For a complete listing of all materials, visit the Publications and Forms page.
Let us know what you find most helpful or if you have ideas to make this page better. Email BCBSTXSupport_ERSTeam@bcbstx.com with your recommendations. W want to hear from you and would like to know how we can help help make your job easier.
Interested in having a BCBSTX representative join you at an upcoming fair or presentation? Request a BCBSTX Event Attendance Request Form.
HealthSelect plans include comprehensive medical benefits. Read more under the Medical Benefits tab.
- BCBSTX Resources and Basic Information
- Get the Most from Your Health Plan Flier
- Where to Go for Care Flier
- Virtual Visits Flier
- How to Select a Primary Care Provider
- Adult Wellness Guidelines
- Preventive Services Flier
- New Employee Orientation Presentation
To help spread the word about mental health virtual visits benefit, download and share these toolkits from our two vendors with your employees.
- Doctor On Demand mental health virtual visits toolkit:
- MDLIVE mental health virtual visits toolkit:
- Mental Health Flier
- Mental Health Digital Display
Participants also have the option to consult a doctor online through medical virtual visits. Spread the word using the resources below:
- Doctor On Demand medical virtual visits toolkit:
- MDLIVE medical virtual visits toolkit:
- Medical Flier
- Medical Digital Display
Wellness program resources
Supporting a wellness journey for employees requires a variety of resources and tactics. Read more under the Health and Wellness/Incentives tab.
- On the Road to Wellness | Print-ready version
- Wellness Presentation
- How to Access the OnMyWay Health Assessment
- Blue PointsSM Flier
- Fitness Program Flier
- Fitness Program and Weight Management Programs Flier
- Health Assessment Flier
- Well onTarget® Flier
- Naturally Slim® toolkit
- Real Appeal toolkit:
- Roberta's Success Story Flier
- Roberta's Success Story Email Copy
- Roberta's Success Story Digital Slide
- Small Steps to Implement Lasting Change Presentation
Encourage your employees to select a primary care provider (PCP)
While participants enrolled in HealthSelect of Texas® must select a PCP to receive the highest level of benefits and help keep their health care costs down, all participants can benefit from selecting an in-network PCP to coordinate their care.
We’d love your help encouraging your employees to select a PCP! The following information can be shared:
- Content for newsletters, intranet and other text-based resources
- Printer-friendly PCP Flier