Resources for Benefits and Wellness Coordinators
How Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX) will work with you
Your role as a benefits and/or wellness coordinator is important in helping participants understand not only their benefits, but the many programs available to them, often at no additional cost.
When looking for materials to share, this page is a great place to start. The resources here are designed to help you engage employees in their health and wellness. We will be in frequent communication, providing resources to help you communicate benefits to your employees and we’re working to add new resources to this page as they become available. For a more complete listing of all materials available, also visit the Publications and Forms page.
We’d love to know what you would find most helpful. Email BCBSTXSupport_ERSTeam@bcbstx.com with any ideas you’d like to share—we’re always happy to hear from you.
Interested in having BCBSTX representatives join you at an upcoming fair or presentation? Request a benefits or wellness presentation.
HealthSelect plans include comprehensive medical benefits. Read more under the Medical Benefits tab.
- BCBSTX Resources and Basic Information
- Get the Most from Your Health Plan Flier
- Where to Go for Care Flier
- Virtual Visits Flier
- How to Select a Primary Care Physician
- Shareable Mental Health Content
- Mental Health Printable Flier
- Adult Wellness Guidelines
- Preventive Services Flier
- New Employee Orientation Presentation
To help spread the word about mental health virtual visits benefit, download and share these toolkits from our two vendors with your employees.
- Doctor On Demand mental health virtual visits toolkit:
- MDLIVE mental health virtual visits toolkit:
Participants also have the option to consult a doctor online through medical virtual visits. Spread the word using the resources below:
- Doctor On Demand medical virtual visits toolkit:
- MDLIVE medical virtual visits toolkit:
Wellness program resources
Supporting a wellness journey for employees requires a variety of resources and tactics. Read more under the Health and Wellness/Incentives tab.
- On the Road to Wellness | Print-ready version
- Wellness Presentation
- How to Access the OnMyWay Health Assessment
- Blue PointsSM Flier
- Fitness Program Flier
- Fitness Program and Weight Management Programs Flier
- Health Assessment Flier
- Well onTarget® Flier
- Naturally Slim® toolkit
Encourage your employees to select a primary care provider (PCP)
While participants enrolled in HealthSelect of Texas® must select a PCP to receive the highest level of benefits and help keep their health care costs down, all participants can benefit from selecting an in-network PCP to coordinate their care.
We’d love your help encouraging your employees to select a PCP! The following information can be shared: