Resources for Benefits and Wellness Coordinators
How Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX) will work with you
Your role as a benefits and/or wellness coordinator is important in helping participants understand not only their benefits, but the many programs available to them, often at no additional cost.
When looking for materials to share, this page is a great place to start. The resources here are designed to help you engage employees in their health and wellness. We will be in frequent communication, providing resources to help you communicate benefits to your employees and we’re working to add new resources to this page as they become available.
We’d love to know what you would find most helpful. Email BCBSTXSupport_ERSTeam@bcbstx.com with any ideas you’d like to share—we’re always happy to hear from you.
Interested in having BCBSTX representatives join you at an upcoming fair or presentation? Request a benefits or wellness presentation.
HealthSelect plans include comprehensive medical benefits. Read more under the Medical Benefits tab.
- BCBSTX Resources and Basic Information
- Where to Go for Care Flier
- Virtual Visits Flier
- How to Select a Primary Care Physician
Wellness program resources
Supporting a wellness journey for employees requires a variety of resources and tactics. Read more under the Health and Wellness/Incentives tab.
- Blue PointsSM Flier
- Fitness Program Flier
- Fitness Program and Weight Management Programs Flier
- Health Assessment Flier
- Well onTarget® Flier
New Year, New You
- Sample email to employees
- Naturally Slim digital display banner
- Naturally Slim flier
- Real Appeal digital display banner
- Real Appeal flier
If you have any questions contact Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas's Wellness Coordinators:
- For North, East and West regions contact Ejiro Erogbogbo at (972) 766-0220 or Ejiro_Erogbogbo@bcbstx.com
- For Central, Gulf and South regions, contact Becky Gillespie at (512) 349-4838 or Becky_Gillespie@bcbstx.com